Monday, May 27, 2013

On Top of the World - First Time at a Hotel

photo by Steve Terada with his iPhone 5


Admiring the view from our room at The W. 


(apparently for an additional fee you can bring your furry friend :)

I overall loved the experience! I always enjoy going wherever Mom and Dad go plus there was a seat by the window that I am prettyyy sure was just for me ^_^

A totally fun experience!

Do you bring your pets with you when you go to a hotel?
(we were local so I did not need to go on a plane or anything like that which is why my family was comfortable bringing me. We were less than an hour from home:)

Love,
EEVEE

[YouTube] [Instagram] [Twitter] [Facebook]




3 comments:

  1. Eevee you are so cute,you make me want a dog too. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dog http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Thanks for sharing all of this, as crazy as it sounds I'm scared for my first stay at the Gatlinburg Hotel. I've never done it before and I'm nervous I won't know how everything works. Thanks again for sharing everything. http://www.edgewater-hotel.com/

    ReplyDelete